Human Research Review Section (HRRS)
- Washington State Agency Policy on Protection of Human Research Subjects (Revised April 2003) Comprehensive statement of policies governing the conduct of research in DSHS/DOH/L&I jurisdiction.
- Washington State Institutional Review Board Procedures Manual (October 2013) - Detailed guide of WSIRB operations.
- Activity Report - January to December 2012 - An overview of the purpose and function of the human research review process, a description of major activities and research proposals reviewed during this period.
Previous year's Activity Reports:
- Guidelines Distinguishing Public Health Research and Public Health Non-Research A framework for deciding whether surveillance, disease investigations and program evaluation activities constitute research or non-research.
- The Belmont Report. Three basic ethical principles governing research involving human subjects, and how these principles are applied to the Review of human subjects research.