Community Rehabilitation Programs Contracts
The DVR may purchase vocational services from Community Rehabilitation Programs
(CRPs) through Client Service contracts to provide rehabilitation services to
maximize our customers’ ability to seek and maintain employment. The CRP
contracts typically begin July 1 for a two-year term ending June 30.
CRP Client Service contracts are uniformly defined statewide and include:
- Expected outcomes of services
- Outcome based fee payments
Potential Contractors are required to complete a Request for Qualifications
(RFQ) to receive a DVR CRP contract. The RFQ indicates the requirements a
Contractor must meet to be granted a contract.
Potential contractors who have never had a DVR CRP contract are granted a
two-year period to meet additional requirements for subsequent CRP contracts.
Depending on the contracted service(s) additional requirements may include:
Services and Contract
Becoming a CRP Contractor (RFQ)
Current list of CRP Contractors by county (pdf)
Service Delivery Outcome Report(SDOR) (doc)
CRP 2012-14 Contract Training (ppsx)
- CVE certification
- CRC certification
- Licensed in Employment Services by DSHS/Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery
- State Certified by the DSHS/Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery as a Mental Health Clubhouse
- Proof that your organization has completed the International Center for Clubhouse Development (ICCD) Basic Clubhouse Training Program