Responsibilities of Relatives
Relatives caring for dependent children are expected to:
- Provide a safe home for the child.
- See that the child is cared for and loved.
- See that school age children attend school.
- Provide supervision for the child.
- Cooperate with the goals of the service plan.
- Cooperate with visitation between child and parent.
- Cooperate with court ordered services.
- Make sure the child keeps all appointments.
- Keep the social worker and court informed of the child's progress.
- Explain to the child in a positive way why the parent is not able to provide care right now.
Adobe Reader (free download
) is required to view the .PDF files listed on this page.
RealOne Player is required to play Real audio and video files. You can
it for free.