Books of interest:
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew, By Sherrie Eldridge
- Being Adopted The Lifelong Search For Self, By David M Brodzinsky Ph.D., Marshall D. Schechter M.D., Robin Marantz Henig
- Talking with Young Children About Adoption, By Susan Fisher M.D. & Mary Watkins Ph.D.
- Keys To Parenting The Adopted Child, By Kathy Lancaster
- Jewel Among Jewels Adoption, By Gregory C. Keck Ph.D.
- A Man and His Mother: An ADOPTED Son's Search (autobiography - NFL star), By Tim Green
- What is Written on the Heart: Primal Issues in Adoption (booklet), By Marcy Wineman Axness
- Don't Touch My Heart: Healing the Pain of an Unattached Child, Lynda Gianforte Mansfield & Christopher H. Waldmann
- Facilitating Developmental Attachment: The Road to Emotional Recovery & Behavioral Change in Foster & Adopted Children, By Daniel A. Hughes Ph.D., Jason Aronson, Inc
- Journey of the Adopted Self: A quest for wholeness, By Betty Jean Lifton Ph.D.
- Painful Lessons, Loving Bonds: The Heart of Open Adoption, By Marcy Wineman Axness
- The Spirit of Open Adoption, By James L. Gritter CWLA
- The Whole Life Adoption Book: Realistic Advice for Building a Healthy Adoptive Family, By Jayne E. Schooler
- Books by Foster Cline
- Mario's Big Questions .. Where Do I Belong?, By Carolyn Nystrom
- The Mulberry Bird, Story of an Adoption, By Dr. Anne Brodzinsky
- Two Orphan Cubs, By Barbara Brenner and May Garelick
- Brian Was Adopted, By Doris Sanford